Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lily and The Macigal Stairstalk

Lily ve Sihirli Merdivenağacı
bosluk
bosluk
Where is the blue angel going? Will she follow the magical stairs to the castle above the clouds? I hope she doesn't run into the evil giant who lives there!
bosluk
Lily Cole and spiral staircase, Whadwan, Gujarat, India, 2005, British Vogue. Photo by Tim Walker, who currently has an exhibition and a book. The staircase is just as gorgeous as this one, which I previously posted about.
bosluk
bosluk
Mavili melek nereye gidiyor? Bulutların üzerindeki şatoya çıkan sihirli merdivenleri tırmanacak mı? Şatoda yaşayan kötü yürekli devle karşılaşmaz umarım!
bosluk
Model Lily Cole ve spiral merdiven, mekan Gujarat, Hindistan. İngiliz Vogue'dan. Fotoğrafçı Tim Walker'ın şu anda bir sergisi ve kitabı bulunuyor. Bu merdiven de tıpkı daha önceki yazımda bahsettiğim şunun kadar muhteşem.
bosluk
For more info and pictures, source, Dezeen.
Daha fazla bilgi ve resim için kaynak, Dezeen.

11 comments:

Romany said...

I love this photo -- I wish Vogue Australia was this inspirational. Lol.
I've tagged you bu the way. :)
Check my blog for details.
Romany
xx

kittenmasks said...

Oh wow. This photo is absolutely gorgeous. I love how the wall reflect the dress or is it vice-versa...?

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That is a lovely photo, wow! Thanks for the blog birthday wishes....your blog is GORGEOUS!

xoxo

Ella Gregory said...

I love this picture. It is by far the prettiest of Lily Cole!

alis said...

romany - thanks for the tag :) I'm in the club now ;)

miss a. - I think the wall has a blue tint in it. But the style matched the tint of the wall and the dress PERFECTLY.

melissa - Thank you, so is yours (obviously, since people have been loving it for a whole year now :)

coco - I agree! Her prettiest pictures aren't her ads for Accessorize, that's for sure.

Marie Söderberg said...

oh..what a lovely picture..and you have a very nice blog, I will be back for sure, have a great day

Fashion Tidbits said...

ooo i really liked this picture!!! lily cole is perfection

Ashleigh said...

what beautiful photography...that dress is gorgeous...but obviously not so wearable in real life :s...I wish!

TIG said...

Definitely one of my favourite photos -- has such a peaceful, elegant vibe, and so many lovely details.

ThePeachTree said...

the painted iron work and the soft blue of this dress are an absolutely magical combination :)

Siljesfashion said...

Love this picture. I agree with you both, the most beautiful of her yet. Thank you for that amazingly nice comment on my Paris trip, I will be sure to bring you all along for my next adventure.
Xoxo, Silje