Tagged, yay! Sometimes I get the feeling I am one of the rare bloggers who actually enjoy being tagged, maybe that's because this is my second ever tag. Thanks Romany of The 16 Diaries for including me in your game :) Here are the rules: The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 13, in the beginning of my now shamefully remembered teenage angst years, getting a home-made permanent tattoo on my ankle by my 14 year old friend. Yeah, I still have the thing.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Come up with a few post ideas for my blog.
- Do some sketches and think for a design idea for a new desk.
- Work out
- Go see a movie
- I have been a bit sick for the last couple of days, so keep eating the advised food to keep myself together and do all of the above.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- Big bowl of muesli, fibered cereal, dried fruit and fresh fruit all thrown together with milk.
- Cinnamon cookies & a cappuccino
- Ice cream
- An egg, red & black pepper, some feta cheese, salt and parsley mixed into a goo, put on slices of bread and roasted in the oven until crispy.
4) Places I've Lived
Istanbul (Turkey), PA USA.
5) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
- Set up my own design firm, find an awesome office and hold big parties for networking and finding clients.
- Live the life of a nomad; travel around the globe, living in the cities I like for a few months each.
- Buy a helicopter (I hate traffic and cars)
- Give my parents unlimited funding to decorate & advance their dream house the way they like.
- Buy my boyfriend the Ferrari he wants and have a long private track built for him to drive it on.
- Buy a town and build it in the style of Bree-town of the Lord of the Rings, clothes, ponies and lifestyle included. Call out for people who want to live like that, and provide them with homes and make a sustainable-living community of them. I think this would be both the realisation of my fantasy and a good deed in the same time!
6) People I want to know more about
7) Your turn...
Will tag more people when I figure out who's been already tagged and who's not.
UPDATE: Wonderful new blog A Beleza de Todas as Coisas is also tagged!