Sunday, September 16, 2012

1-2-3 Mustard Yellow

1-2-3 Hardal Sarısı




OK, so that was another big unannounced hiatus. In my defense, I have lost the will to write about decor. So unless I'm in a chatty mood, from now on there will be less talk, more photos. The fact that most of the home decor blogs I "read" are written in Swedish is proof that text is not that important and we are all here to look at the pretty pictures. Now that we are done with the intro all I have got to say is during the time I was away from this blog I have been drawn to everything that is mustard yellow and I need two small cushions in this shade.

Pekala, yine habersiz uzun bir ara verdim. Güzel fotoğraflar biriktirmeye devam ettim ama yazı yazacak ilhamı bulamadım sanırım. Belki bundan böyle az laf, çok fotoğraf eşittir daha çok post olabilir ha? Kendi takip ettiğim blogların çoğunun İsveççe oluşu dekorasyon bloglarında yazının anlamsızlık ve önemsizliğine delalet olabilir. Girizgahı yaptıktan sonra asıl diyeceğim şu ki son aylarda hardal sarısı olan herşey beni çekiyor. Bu renkte iki adet minik yastık arayışındayım.

Photos 1 Weekday Carnival, 2 Country Road via 79 Ideas, 3 My Second Hand Life.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for home improvement. How about curtains for an add-on to your house, that can give more beauty to either external and internal view of the house.

Cheers,
Sky
Nappy Bags