Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today I Wish I Could Buy...

Bugün Keşke Alabilsem Dediklerim...
bosluk
Sometimes I am so annoyed by the fact that I live in Turkey, and I don't have access to all the cool stuff available abroad. If I were to choose a new location to move to, I would definitely consider consumption options available there as a criteria! If I could, today I would buy:
bosluk
Bazen yurtdışında satılan muhteşem şeyleri gördükçe Türkiye'de yaşıyor olmaya sinir oluyorum. Yaşamak için yeni bir ülke seçecek olsaydım oradaki tüketim olanakları kriterlerim arasında olurdu! Yapabilseydim, bugün bunları alırdım:
bosluk


bosluk
Ventnor Blue tile tattoos by Mibo. Found out about these via emmas designblogg.
bosluk
Ventnor mavi "fayans dövmeleri", Mibo tarafından yapılmış. Fayansların üzerine yapıştırıyorsunuz. Emmas designblogg araclığıyla keşfettim bunları.
bosluk

bosluk
Clacket Lane cream wallpaper, also by Mibo.
bosluk
Clacket Lane duvar kağıdı, Mibo.
bosluk
bosluk
Fleur patchwork quilt by Urban Outfitters.
bosluk
Fleur çiçek desenli kırkyama yatak örtüsü, Urban Outfitters. 120 dolara satıyorlar, burada bu kadar harika desenlere sahip bir benzerini 300-500 liradan aşağı bulan varsa bana da söylesin.

7 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

about your question with citizen ship
from what i know you can't call yourself for example

french-american it has to be 'american' legally but yes you can have two passports.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

ah you guys have beautiful stuff in turkey that I bet we wish we had. I know the feeling a bit when I was living in australia I was missing a lot of stuff I had access to back home.

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Great blog you have here. We like a lot of the same things.

I know what you mean about not being able to get your hands on what you crave. My cravings are mostly about French food and walking freely around Paris but I live in L.A. now.

I'll be reading you now!

alis said...

jen- We do have nice stuff, but I think it's mostly limited to food. When I go abroad turkish food is all I can think about :)

Corine- Thank you for your nice comment, I'm so happy you liked my blog, you are always welcome here :)

xx
Alis

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

well you can always buy stuff on ebay you can find anything on there and have it shipped to your house. Most sellers ship worldwide!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the kitchen tiles and quilt.

Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi
Jati Pribumi