Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mint Green Is The New Duck Egg

Yeni Nil Yeşili: Nane Yeşili
{}
New: (Yeni:)
{}
And stone is the new wood. Note the stone floors and counter. Trust me, I've been seeing hints of stone floors making a major comeback.
{}
How cute are the built-in mint cabinets? Wall niches (far right) and the pendant lighting fixtures compliment them well.
{}
Ayrıca ahşap out, doğal taş in. Taş yerler ve tezgaha dikkat. Bana güvenin, taş yerlerin geri dönüşünün ipuçlarına yeterince rastladım.
{}
Nane yeşili dolaplar ne şeker değil mi? Duvardaki nişler (en sağda) ve sarkıt lambalar da dolaplara yakışmış.
{}
Old: (Eski:)

Picture 1 via Oliveaux, picture 2 unknown.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, hatırlıyorum geçen sene yok yeşil, yok mavi derdine düşmüşyük bir ara hatırlarsın. Hoş, bu yeşil tabii, itirazım yok. :P :)

EV DEKORASYON HOBİ said...

Mutfakda nane yeşili de çok hoş duruyor.:))Koyu renklerden hoşlanmayanlar için iyi bir alternatif.Sevgiler.Aida

alis said...

Müge - Evet, nihayet tartışmalı olmayan bir şekilde yeşil bir renk buldum :) Gerçi yanlış hatırlamıyorsam sen diğerinin de yeşil olduğunu iddia ediyordun :))

Aida - Çok tatlı bir renk gerçekten. Yine de kendi mutfağımda kullanmakta tereddüt ederim sanırım, ara ara bazı renklere takıyorum, sonra da fena halde sıkılıyorum :)

timelesshome annika said...

Wow I Love the first kitchen with the crispy green with black combination.
Thanks for cheering
Annika

Elizabeth Bessel said...

The best kitchen I have seen in a LONG time! And I get around some kitchens. Thanks so much for sharing. By the way, I even want to eat the meal on the table. When can I move in? Love your blog, it's always inspiring.
Thanks,
Elizabeth

featherbed said...

Oohhh, I totally love the shelving in the first image :)

beauty comma said...

didn't we have an exchange about green that was blue at your blog some time ago? anyway, these are lovely, especially the second one =)
- hope you're well alis!
hugs, t

pita bread said...

I have always loved mint green, it makes everything look so fresh. Some people think it fits only in the toilet or kitchen but I would love to paint all my walls like this.