Thursday, January 24, 2008

Something Smart, Something Pretty

Güzel Birşey, Zekice Birşey
bosluk
Desingboom'un "2015 Yılında Yemek Yeme" konulu yarışmasının sonuçları açıklandı. 3 proje 1.'lik ödülüne layık görülmüş ama ben sadece 2'sini yayınlıyorum(diğerini pek beğenmedim).
bosluk
Designboom's "Dining in 2015" competition's results have been announced. 3 projects are sharing 1st prize but I'm only featuring 2 of them (I'm not that not crazy about the other one).
bosluk

bosluk
Güzel görünümlü olan: yaprak şeklinde kaşık. Japonya'dan Shuhei Senda tasarlamış.
bosluk
This is the pretty one, leaf-shaped spoon. Designed by Shuhei Senda from Japan.
bosluk
bosluk
İşte size ofiste yemek yemek için akıllıca bir çözüm; herhalde fikir kalem kapaklarını kemirmekten gelmiş. Italya'dan Andrea Cingoli, Paolo Emilio Bellisario, Cristian Cellini ve Francesca Fontana tasarlamışlar. bosluk
bosluk
Here is something smart for eating at the office; I guess the idea came from gnawing on pen caps. Designed by Andrea Cingoli, Paolo Emilio Bellisario, Cristian Cellini, Francesca Fontana, from Italy.

3 comments:

blah said...

you're on my blog today :-)

LallaLydia said...

I really like the leaf spoons. I wonder how they would feel in your mouth, though? (i.e. rough, unusual, fun, etc...)

alis said...

haha I don't know lallalydia, maybe you are supposed to just sip from the tip of it, as if actually sipping rainwater from a leaf? I guess it would feel overly polygonal :) Even though not 100% useful, they sure would make a great decor object :)