Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged!

Artwork By Jeremiah Ketner
bosluk
bosluk
I've been tagged by All Things Bright and Beautiful! Making lists and talking about myself; what more can a girl want :)
bosluk
1- I'm a classic case of ADD, the most annoying symptom being the extremely short attention span.
bosluk
2- I'm a movie freak, I have a movie projector in my living room and watch a movie every night. I always have a long list of movies to get and watch.
bosluk
3- I'm also an animal freak, and had a very wide selection of pets to this day(rabbits, turtles, different kinds of birds, fish etc.) including many chicks that were taken care of so well that they all turned into very loyal roosters that would follow me everywhere (I even got one to sign my diary). Now I finally have a dog, which is the ultimate pet, really. I also have no problem petting snakes or mice.
bosluk
4- I loovvveee fantasy literature and can read a series in a heartbeat. When I'm done reading a 5 book series I feel sad that it is over. I also love fairy tales, elves, gnomes, witches, princesses, dragons - anything that is from a magical realm.
bosluk
5- My boyfriend can perform therapy with bioenergy. Which is actually about him, but him being cool makes me cool too!
bosluk
6- I think I'm very indecisive (but my mom suggests that's only because I'm very clear in my head about what I want). Well, it takes time to pick between two exact same pairs of earrings that both have small flaws (I have to decide which one is less flawed), perfectionist or just indecisive, it really annoys the person I'm shopping with.
bosluk
7- There's no way you can tell by the way I look but I was such a nerd in college! Sitting always in the front row and taking notes like crazy. I used to distribute my notes to the whole class before the exams.
bosluk
As part of the game I'm tagging 3 bloggers (I know I'm supposed to tag more but everybody seem to be already tagged/ or I'm too shy to ask) :
bosluk
M.A. Belle - Beautiful beautiful blog I have recently discovered.
bosluk
That's Chic - One of my favorite fashion blogs ever, I check this one daily!
bosluk
Made by Girl - The gorgeous girl behind the witty, fabulous cards.

5 comments:

MABELLE said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the mention! And wow- we have a ton in common! I can agree with MANY of the things you said above :) As for the tag, I'll see if I have time this weekend to do the same! You might already know, but I'm starting my own company so I've been really busy with that lately and will be absolutely swamped until the website is up and running in the next few weeks. So we'll see ;) Thanks again! I love your blog!

Raych said...

You're so sweet Alis! I'm extremely flattered for the mention, and I know you've been a very loyal reader and thank you. Before you started your blog, I never had a way of showing you my appreciation -- NOW I DO! ;)

blah said...

alis!! lovely to get to know you a bit more - so! what is your FAVORITE movie!! :-) OK favorite 5 movies :-)

alis said...

mabelle - I didn't know you were starting your own company, it really is a huge step and something I definitely dream of doing one day, I wish you the best luck, I'm sure it will be very successful and great!

that fashionista - It's impossible to not be addicted to your blog as you always sum things up great and a fab source for fashion inspiration, your style rocks!

alis said...

atbab - that IS a tough question, I always blank out when I need to list my favorite anything, but the first ones that come to my mind are The Lord of the Rings trio(I re-watch it every year!), and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(I saw it with my boyfriend, it was such a sweet movie), and "The Man From Earth"(brilliant beyond words). Other than that I like Tarantino movies (doesn't everyone?) and Takeshi Kitano movies(genious + eye candy). I'm also a fan of Hayao Miyazaki (spirited away, princess mononoke). Of course I love the modern classics (godfather, shawshank redemption etc.) As for my favorites from this year, they are "3:10 to Yuma" and "Eastern Promises". I could go all day, better stop now :) What are your favorites??